Monday, 20 April 2015

My Favourite Perfumes at This Moment

    I've been in love with these two for the past months. I like to wear them daily on the morning or after  I take a shower. It just make me calm and happy I admit I have thing for scants .When I have  terrible day or not feeling well I like to take shower and wear my favourite perfume it makes me feel fresh .

So, as you can see my Estée Lauder's Modern Muse  is half finished . It  features a lush blend of rich florals and sleek woods with a contrast of exotic mandarin, jasmine sambac, amber wood and patchouli. 

As for the lovely, Jo Malone's Peony and Blush Suede it's of there best sellers and I'm sure lots have talked about it. It features a charming mix of peonies, red apple, jasmine, rose and gillyflower, all mingling with a sensual blush suede.